Fresh Expressions Area Strategy Teams (FEASTS) catalyse the start and development of fresh expressions of church across a geographical area.
FEASTs do a bunch of things to foster the flourishing of Fresh Expressions in that area.
* they initiate and sustain fresh expressions;
* they support pioneers;
* they provide training;
* they engage with existing church structures;
* they encourage prayer.
Mission Shaped Church Report – www.chpublishing.co.uk/uploads/documents/0715140132.pdf
Church for Every Context | Mike Mognagh – www.amazon.com/Church-Every-Context-Introduction-Theology/dp/0334043697
Pioneers for Life | edited by Dave Male, various contributors – www.fishpond.com.au/Books/Pioneers-4-Life-David-Male-Edited-by/9781841018270
Share booklets are resources created by the UK Fresh Expressions team and combine spiritual insight with practical knowledge to offer guidance in starting and sustaining a fresh expression of church.
- How can fresh expressions emerge?
- How should we start?
- What should we start?
- How can we get support?
- How can we find our way?
- How can we be sustainable?
- How can we be a great team?
- How can we finance a fresh expression?
- How can we encourage a fresh expression?
- How should we teach and preach?